Okay, hopefully, one last beta build before we go live with 0.7.0.x. I was playing SR2 a lot this weekend and I was really frustrated that the only way to view delta V after tweaking an engine is to switch to the Staging Editor. So, I added staging details to the Performance Analysis window so you can get instant feedback on your changes.
Here are the previous beta posts:
Here's what has changed since 0.7.0.3:
- Added Stage Analysis section to performance analysis window so now you can view your Delta V without having to switch to the Staging Flyout.
- Added throttle responses to engine types. Electric is fastest. Nuclear is slowest.
- Fixed a bug where empty stages would show up on a craft after loading.
- Improved glitchy sound with the RCS while in slow motion.
- Display a message when the player clones a part.
- Display a hint to open the part properties when the player selects a rocket engine, jet engine, or wheel, but has never viewed part properties for those parts.
- Incorporated Tully2001's changes to SimpleBeast
- Default altitude to 60km instead of sea level for Performance Analysis
- Display Vacuum instead of 60km in Performance Analysis panel
How to get the beta
- Open the Steam client and go to your Library
- Right click SimpleRockets 2 and click Properties
- Go to the BETAS tab
- Select beta - Public Beta Testing from the beta dropdown
Full release notes are here.