Wow it's been a while! Like... 3 or 4 years almost since our last challenge. It's time to stop that trend!
To celebrate the 1.1 update we have decided to challenge you once again, this time to puppeteer! We want to know how far the new limb manipulation can be pushed: a cockpit with pilots handling stuff, a pogo stick, motorbikes, torture machines... Possibilities are endless and we know you can come up with dozens of things we can't even imagine.
The challenge will have 3 categories, all submissions will be automatically eligible for all 3:
- Upvotes: The most upvoted crafts
- Creativity: The most out of the box and entertaining ideas
- Technical: The most complex yet practical applications
Prizes for each category:
- 1st place: 3000 website points
- 2nd place: 1500 website points
- Have a chair with custom limbs
- Upload the craft to the website publicly
- Give the post the tags Challenge and Puppeteer
- Have fun!
We know 1.1 is still on beta and not everyone has access to it yet, that's why we are going to give this challenge a full month, so there's time for the update to come out to all devices and still have a couple weeks to play with it. We aren't waiting until the full release of 1.1 because we want to see what can be done and if things could be improve during the beta process.
The website moderation team and the dev team will choose the winners on July 19th. Have fun!