We just released a small update that fixes some of the bugs that snuck in on the Planet Studio update.
Here are the changes:
- Updated the stock Juno System to version 2.2, with a redesign of Brigo, the first Droo moon
- You can now target your craft's parent planets, although no encounter prediction will be shown (since that doesn't make sense).
- There is now a maximum number of encounters created in Map View to prevent massive numbers of orbit lines from being created in certain circumstances
- Target boxes in map-view will no-longer fade out as the distance from the camera passes a certain point.
- Disabled shadows in the designer and added quality setting to re-enable them if they are important to you.
- Launch locations are now added at the camera focus point (if there is one), otherwise it's placed at the player's camera position.
- Structures now cast shadows in Planet Studio.
Allow rotating camera view with any mouse button when there is no camera target.
Fixed a bug where a camera part would never become visible again after selected in flight.
- When a docking port is detached, it should no-longer impart a torque which could spin the resultant crafts.
- When a docking port is de-activated, any in-progress docking will be aborted.
- When multiple docking ports are "fighting" for connections, one port will win instead of being in an infinite tug-of-war.
Fixed a bug where a structure would not be placed at the correct focus point in Planet Studio when the planet was rotated.
Fixes to raised launchpad and Hangar 5 UVs
- Added new loading screens and updated logo.
- Changed Droo stock image.
- Changed ordering of items in Add Structure dialog to be alphabetical and changed names on certain parts.
- Changed taxi way and road geometry to be symmetrical.
- Made fuel tank pipe fitting match other pipe geometry.