I got a lot to offer in this field, I grew up around this stuff. My dad working on the titan 4b and at nasa. I have watched every single launch since 1991. I am working at project at ksc and Cape Canaveral Air Force Station as well. On Feb 6 there’s a good chance I will have front tow seats to watch the falcon heavy lift off. @AndrewGarrison

+6 1.6 years ago

Bye bye SimplePlanes those screen shot.... OMG. I’m full switching over to SR2

Knock it off.... I’m sick of seeing ppl asking, it’s getting really old @Spikerya

Holy crap stop asking it’s getting old and ppl aren’t taking kindly to these types of post.

What!!!! Those graphics are amazing..... I’m leaving sp for sure. My account will be deleted... sp doesn’t even come close this as far as graphics. You guy are now competing with ksp, hands down I’m sure this will better than ksp as far as designing your own rocket and more friendly user face and controls.

+3 1.4 years ago

Why can’t we have this in sp??

+3 1.5 years ago

Dude knock it off, we don’t need drama here on this site. This is a peaceful community. I’m not going to feed into this comment our your post
    @Spikerya

Good thing I got front row seats

I am yes plz

Just updated steam so I can buy it that morning on my phone and come home and download it after work on my PC. I may even get out of work early to come home and play it, it’s been a long time waiting. I hate black licorice with a passion so I’m with you on that Andrew.

The community understands about delays so just bc your weren’t able to get it out in October is no biggie. We rather have little to no bugs and have fully finished game than something rushed where it’s going to need a large amount of updates to fix things. So who cares if your wrong, stuff happens and setback are bound to happen. The things I care about is that you guys produce high quality cutting edge games for us to enjoy, that are fun to play. Thank you for that, bc this will kill KSP (the game is buggy and full of spyware and viruses) and I think this will attract a whole new group of space enthusiast. For what we all have seen this game took it to a whole another level. @AndrewGarrison

Holy cow!!! was that a real pressure wave in one of the videos??? man you guys are killing it... so much better than KSP

Now I’m excited, can’t wait!!! Reusable rockets here we come!!!

+2 1.6 years ago

So just so you know there is no smoke in space..... it’s only flame. Maybe that can be fixed. Also in outer space the flame trail become more expanded and less concentrated

+2 1.6 years ago

I was seeing if u were working on any major projects lol that’s all. @MarioG

It’s not I’m offended, It’s about respect and civility. You treat other as you wanna be treated. The point that ppl are making is that we sick of ppl asking about mobile. That all we are we are saying. I don’t think we are asking to much, are we? Geez y’all make this out to be something it doesn’t need to be. I’m just making a valid statement. Ppl have made forum post about ppl asking and that it needs to stop. @mod @PurpleSeba888

Don’t feed into this please. It’s will be handled by the Mods.@PurpleSeba888

I think we should be allowed to report them.... @NoName101

The moon habitat looks like an inflatable dome. I give u access in an unlisted post. The iii is low earth vehicle, the XI Has deep space. Oh yeah I forgot to say that I designed a multiple release satellite component, places 12 satellites in orbit and one launch. Right now I have a newly designed communication says on the assembly. They detach from the top down. I have done multiple launches, everything checks out. @KraZIvan

Not bragging by any means. the point I was making cell phone can handle games like this. I understand how it may have come across like I was. @MarioG

FYI my iPhone X can easily run a 2000 part count creation on SP. @Bmcclory

I’ll upload it unlisted and tag u @pedro16797

@AnotherFireFox you built a massive launch pad

Thanks this game thanks for the feedback @AndrewGarrison

Maybe he liked the way you did it and wanted to make it like yours bc of that. Think of it as a compliment @Kell

Nice April fools lol

Why

We know which we both are into XML heavily. It’s just that the update messed with it. It’s fixed now @Opise227

By by SP...... this is a much better game than SP Any day of the week.

Looking at the road map I think lights and jet engines need to be next on the list. I think we should have same things as SP.

I just can’t with ppl..... it’s getting old hearing ppl ask for it free...

@SaturnV sounds good

I know what you mean. But the mods will say something that’s all @Elonmuskjr

Good deal trying to keep u out of trouble that all I’m trying to look out for. Plz don’t take this wrong

Really?? Thats like welfare hand outs. That’s ridiculous you even ask!!! Pay for it like the rest us have too. Geez goodbye!!! @SupremeDorian

It’s not been deleted, I just watched it btw he sux at this game in the first place.

I feel like if I can give help to ppl make better designs than that’s ok with me. @MyMessage

Idk I know ppl are leaving or playing both.

It just got pushed back to 2020. NASA is never going to get off the ground

@PrinceCaspian i did it in a post on a post i was doing and he saw it before i could add my post. He said he would do it.... so here it is

Yeah I saw your post on another forum post. I’ll do in on the next one thanks I’m just to lazy. @mjdfx150529

Lol I wasn’t kidding when I said I was leaving for good @Chancey21

I saw ur comment on sp about switching full over to here.... I already did.... account has been deleted @Mostly

Ok one thing, runway, um needs to be a lot longer and I think wider to deal with bigger spacecraft and planes. The space shuttle needed like a mile and half if not more to land.... so maybe we can get something along those lines. Also, can u add more landing pads for returning boosters that are come back in for a land back @AndrewGarrison

+1 1.2 years ago

Bye bye SP LOL hello heaven!!! @oDDDx

+1 1.2 years ago

Welp this just sealed the deal for me about sp..... I’m fully moving over to sr2. Looks amazing and so excited.

+1 1.3 years ago

Oh well that’s good bc sp needs a huge over haul, I don’t think I’ll be making anymore planes on sp. I lost interest and all the planes are the same. They may look different but all fly the same really. @NazyaMilitare

+1 1.5 years ago

Lol your even using the correct terminology, I wish that the command pods were sizable just a thought. @AndrewGarrison

+1 1.6 years ago

Oh I did lol I was really close..... lol I’m badged out there @PorkyClown3

+1 1.6 years ago

I’m sitting at Cape Canaveral badging office right now. Ppl are already lined up in the side of the road to watch this launch and we still got 6 hours till launch

+1 1.6 years ago

Look at the picture I’m referring too @AndrewGarrison

+1 1.6 years ago

Yes, I live here on the space coast

+1 1.6 years ago