The Prowler Rover
This beast will climb almost any hill you put in front of it.
It also maintains 20 m/s on the ocean floor
Pitch - Forward and Reverse
Yaw - Sharp Turn (Not for steep hills!)
Roll - Mild Forward Turn (For Steep Hill Adjustments)
- Both Yaw and Roll turns are very weak at high speeds.
- You have to slow down to around 40 m/s or less to get it to turn.
- This is designed for creeping up hills and over the hanger.
If you can not climb a hill, first make sure all of the tires are touching the ground for maximum traction.
This means that you have to hit a steep change slowly at first to allow all the wheels to make contact during the transition.
- For 90 degree hills you have to speed up slowly to make sure your tires are still all touching. Then go full pitch once you are near vertical. This only works for so much distance and then you start to fall off the cliff or get tossed off by a minor bump in the terrain.
- Try to keep the craft facing straight up hill when climbing for best results.
- Also try to slow down before the top of a hill or you will just keep going and it isn't designed to fly...
Thanks for trying it out for those of you that do!
- Successors 1 craft(s)
- Created On: Windows
- Game Version: 0.9.404.0
- Price: $1,335k
- Number of Parts: 145
- Dimensions: 2 m x 6 m x 13 m
- Total Delta V: 0m/s
- Total Thrust: 0N
- Engines: 0
- Wet Mass: 26,789kg
- Dry Mass: 19,993kg