lately ive noticed that all the main rocket builders have been inactive exept for @Yoon realy and he relised just 5 days ago but you carnt realy say anything there because he has real detailed builds and then the next rocket relised by a major rocket maker was @Exospaceman and that was a whole 13 days ago what im saying is that if your a big builder and are reading this be active where are you @kitkart @MyMessage @Jetspeed ect. ect. we want you guys building or your going to be replaced as master builders by people like @Austronautplanes and @Aeroplanebuilder Just come back its boring and for @MyMessage it seems like A.E.R.O dosent even exist at the moment get the enginers back to work on the shuttle so we can start missions.

Tags
Off Topic

11 Comments

• Profile image

@DemonSniper8 If you would like chellanges I can set some for you how about assemberling a space ship in orbit building it with luanched rockets from droo and then traveling to cylero desending a bace while in orbit and then flying back to droos orbit and luanching a pod back down. is that complex enouth.

5 months ago
  • Profile image

I think most people realized that the game just isn't all that great yet, it's got lots of potential but honestly the graphics aren't great and there's not too much you can do with it just yet. It's certainly not as changeable as SP is.

5 months ago
  • Profile image
    16.0k diegoavion84

@KellyxJohnson discord

5 months ago
  • Profile image

@pedro16797 Ok what s this discord server I need to know about

5 months ago
  • Profile image

@Chancey21 sorry could just tag everyone

+1 5 months ago
  • Profile image

@AstronautPlanes :) year if some people don't come back it looks like your going to replace them

5 months ago
  • Profile image

Tagging detected!

5 months ago
  • Profile image
    782 Mostly

Everyone's waiting for the new patch update, and sometimes getting good ideas for crafts can take a while

We're also low on cookies

5 months ago
  • Profile image
    1,660 tsampoy

Oh I switch to simpleplanes, then to simplerockets2 from time to time.

5 months ago
  • Profile image
    2,782 Chancey21

Well oof to me

5 months ago
  • Profile image
    9,371 pedro16797

In the discord server you can see many of us working on different projects. Some of us (me included) are working in how to mod the game and we don't have much time to create crafts.
    I hope I can start making crafts and videos again after finals :D

5 months ago

3 Upvotes