First off, the rules have been updated. The new rules are as follows:

• Don't cancel challenges that have successor points.
  • Don't abuse the post reporting system.

Second, there's been a small update to the points system. When a post is removed, it will now remove any points earned from that post. If it is re-approved, you will get those points back. You will not lose points from posts that were removed before this change. Also, you only lose points if a moderator removes the post. If you remove it yourself, you will keep the points. If you find any bugs, please report them to us or a developer.

18 Comments

• Profile image
    6,522 Tully2001

@SelectAKey If someone is intentionally bypassing the auto credit system, report it with a link or something to the original craft, it will either get removed or the auto credit added depending on the situation

6 months ago
  • Profile image
    5,559 SelectAKey

i must be confused by this or something. if i add vizzy program to my jet and its not a successor but someone can put a new command chip on it and post it get a bunch of upvotes and i will get nothing. im just not sure what this is accomplishing. we are already limited to 3 posts every 24hrs.

6 months ago
  • Profile image
    5,559 SelectAKey

@Tully2001 what about vizzy programs. they apparently go completely undetected

6 months ago
  • Profile image
    6,522 Tully2001

Yeah essentially. As long as you add improvements to it and list them you’re going to be fine @SelectAKey

6 months ago
  • Profile image
    5,559 SelectAKey

i shall remove my questions from the forum.
    so in order for it to be a successor it must have at least a new part or missing a part?

6 months ago
  • Profile image

i just post my crafts and some of my ideas for the game i have never reported someone

7 months ago
  • Profile image

Some people will abuse the reporting mechanism and hope to optimize it

7 months ago
  • Profile image
    5,559 SelectAKey

interesting, shall keep my eyes open

7 months ago
  • Profile image
    5,559 SelectAKey

@Jayod99 you dont even have any posts

7 months ago
  • Profile image
    3,082 Chtite451SR2

i guess the new point system is fair... (ill keep those new rules in mind too :P)

7 months ago
  • Profile image

hi

7 months ago
  • Profile image

Cool thx :D

7 months ago
  • Profile image
    6,522 Tully2001

You can comment @Jayod99

+1 7 months ago
  • Profile image
    30 Jayod99

Is there any way to up vote even if you dont have any points I want to show support on other people work but I'm not good enough to create anything myself :(

7 months ago
  • Profile image
    6,522 Tully2001

@grizzlitn And you, at least by staying inside we have all the time in the world to game with an excuse

+1 7 months ago
  • Profile image

@Tully2001 i am more active of sr2 than sp this last days, well you are doing well, stay safe :)

7 months ago
  • Profile image
    6,522 Tully2001

@grizzlitn Hi

+1 7 months ago
  • Profile image

Hey budy how are i juste wanted to say hello @Tully2001

7 months ago

18 Upvotes