Hey devs, will there be a different methods of building where you can build vertically (i.e classic rockets), and then a different way to build where it's horizontal like SP?(in the blog posts I've seen a runway) This would make it much easier to make space planes (and just regular planes)
Ok Part 2
Will the nav sphere be the only way to control crafts in SR2? I feel like this would really limit the game, and a lot of people who will play SR2 play SP and are used to that style of control (no offense, you guys are doing a great job) Will SR2 have a SP style control option, with joysticks?

Tags
Question

6 Comments

• Profile image
    138 tsampoy

@Tully2001 Hope So

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image
    138 tsampoy

For SSTOs planes and space shuttles, joysticks will be very useful.

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image
    224 JoshMan

I'm with @Tully2001 on this. I'd say it's safe to say it will be an easier transition from sp to sr2 than most think. Though that's pretty much all based on the fact that we saw a shuttle in promo material and both sr1 and sp also had keyboard controls.

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image
    156 Tully2001

I’m sure you’ll just be able to rotate a part for this, and I’m pretty sure the nav sphere won’t be the only way to control your creation

+2 one month ago
  • Profile image

Like KSP? Sounds like a good idea. I hope @AndrewGarrison will see this. But I don't have those answers. Sorry.

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image

@AndrewGarrison

+1 one month ago

3 Upvotes